ANTI-RAGGING MONITORING COMMITTEE
Ragging and eve-teasing are activities which violate the dignity of a person and they are met with zero tolerance. Following the UGC Regulations on curbing the menace of Ragging in Higher Educational Institutions, Assam Don Bosco University has set up various committees to ensure that ragging does not take place in the University.
The Anti-Ragging Monitoring Committee, with the responsibility of asking for reports from the Anti-Ragging Committees and Squads of the Constituent Units of the University and to ensure that ragging does not take place in any of the units of the University.
Fr. Stephen Mavely, Vice-Chancellor, Chairperson
- Fr. Joseph Nellanatt, Pro Vice-Chancellor
- Fr. Dr Francis Fernandez, Controller of Examinationss
- Dr. Manoranjan Kalita, Principal, DBCET
- Fr. Johnson Parackal, Director, DBIM
- Mr. Peter Paul Hauhnar, Administrative Officer
Convenor and Secretary
Fr. Dr. Biju Michael, Registrar, Convenor and SecretaryThe University has also ensured that its Constituent units have set up Anti-Ragging Committees and Anti-Ragging squads.H