How to Pay
Online Courses & Distance Education Programs
Following Are The Ways In Which You Can Pay The Course Fee
- Online, Using your Credit /Debit card or Internet Banking
- Offline, Through Swift / Telegraphic Transfer / Bank transfer
We recommend that you send us the payment transfer document (if going for an Offline transaction) as soon as the payment is facilitated.This would help us ensure that your money reaches us securely and is updated in the Application Portal in the fastest possible time.
Bank transfers can be sent direct from your bank to Assam Don Bosco University’s bank account, details are as follows
- Bank Name Axis Bank
- Account Name Assam Don Bosco University
- Bank Account No 922010003316746
- IFSC Code UTIB0001297
- MICR Code 781211007
- Branch Code 001297
- Branch Name KHANAPARA
- Branch Address Six Mile, Milestone Building, G. S. Road , Khanapara, Guwahati , Assam , Pin 781022.
- Swift Code AXISINBB140
- Bank Code 140
When making your deposit payment / filling in the transfer form, please ensure you include your full name, date of birth,address etc. In addition to the above, you must email [email protected] to notify us of your payment.
If you have any queries about any part of the enrolment process, our Student Service Team can aid you with any additional information on the service and its benefits and/or walk you through the process. For any of the above or any other related queries please contact us at the following numbers: