The University’s Institute of Pharmacy offers Bachelor of Pharmacy which is 4 years of duration.
Highlights of the Program:
- You will develop a strong foundation in basic and pharmaceutical sciences, pharmaceutics, pharmacotherapeutics and pharmacy practice.
- Explore a range of dynamic career opportunities in healthcare and industry.
- Learn contemporary skills in our professional practice laboratory with model dispensary and dedicated formulation laboratory, ensuring that you graduate ready to operate in a clinical workplace.
- Explore clinical placements in rural and regional areas. We encourage you to seek out clinical placements in rural and regional communities, which are at the heart of DBU’s research and teaching program.
- Pharmacist in Government and Private Hospitals
- Drug production and manufacturing companies
- Marketing and drug development in the pharmaceutical industry
- Health care policy adviser
- Start own drug store
Number of Seats
- Passed HSSLC examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics with 50% marks in the aggregate and also in the aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics.
- Completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December 2022 as per PCI norms