Get our prospectus from:
- University Office at Azara, Guwahati
- Select Branches of HDFC Bank (a list of branches is available on our website)
- Our Institutions: Don Bosco Colleges at Tura and Maram; Don Bosco Schools at Agartala, Barpeta, Dibrugarh, Dimapur, Imphal, Jorhat, Kohima, Kokrajhar, Silchar and Tezpur; Don Bosco Technical School, Shillong, Don Bosco Youth Centre, Itanagar, and St. Paul’s HS School, Aizawl
You may download the application form from our website: www.dbuniversity.ac.in Cost of Prospectus: Rs 600 (Rs 650, if applying by post), payable in cash or DD in favour of ‘Assam Don Bosco University’
How to apply
Visit the online application page of the University website (www.dbuniversity.ac.in/a), follow the instructions given, use the Application Number and Activation Key (password) provided to you to access the application form, follow the instructions given and enter the required information.
Fill in the application form enclosed in the prospectus and post it to Registrar (Admissions), Assam Don Bosco University, Airport Road, Azara, Guwahati – 781017, Assam.
- Admission will be given on the basis of past academic record and performance at the Entrance Test and Personal Interview. Candidates offered admission will be required to pay the requisite fees and complete all admission formalities within 7 days of the offer of admission.
- At the time of admission, the candidates must produce:
- Originals of mark sheets for verification. Any discrepancy with the data uploaded on the application site will disqualify a candidate from admission.
- Proof of date of birth
- Caste/Tribe/Community certificate if applicable
- Student health form duly filled.
- All candidates are required to appear for the Entrance Test/Group Discussion/Personal Interview which will be conducted at Azara Campus of Assam Don Bosco University on dates specified below.
- If you are applying before the declaration of the results of the qualifying examinations or of the results of the requisite Entrance Test, you must visit the website later and enter the required marks. Those who have applied using the enclosed application form too should enter the required marks using the Application Number and Activation Key (password) provided in the prospectus.
- Last date for application: 3 July 2014
- Commencement of classes: 16 July 2014
Entrance Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview:
- 10 May 2013 (candidates applying before 8 May)
- 14 June (candidates applying before 12 June)
- 5 July (candidates applying before 3 July)
Note: Entrance Test/Group Discussion/Personal Interview will be conducted on the same day. The process is expected to take about 6 hours.