Obtain our prospectus from:
- University Office at Azara, Guwahati
- Select Branches of HDFC Bank (a list of branches is available on our website)
- Our Institutions: Don Bosco College, Tura; Don Bosco Schools at Agartala, Dibrugarh, Dimapur, Kohima, Kokrajhar, Maram, Imphal; Don Bosco Social Institute, Tezpur; Don Bosco Technical School, Shillong, Don Bosco Youth Centre, Itanagar.
You may download the application form from our website: www.dbuniversity.ac.in
Cost of Prospectus: Rs 600 (Rs 650, if applying by post), payable in cash or DD in favour of ‘Assam Don Bosco University’
How to apply
Visit the online application page of the Assam Don Bosco University website (www.dbuniversity.ac.in/a), follow the instructions given, use the Application Number and Activation Key (password) provided to you to access the application form, follow the instructions given and enter the required information.
Fill in the application form enclosed in the prospectus and post it to Registrar (Admissions), Assam Don Bosco University, Airport Road, Azara, Guwahati – 781017, Assam.
- If you are applying before the declaration of the results of the qualifying examinations you must visit the website later and enter the required marks. Those who have applied using the enclosed application form too should enter the required marks using the Application Number and Activation Key (password) provided in the prospectus.
- All candidates are required to appear for the Personal Interview which will be conducted at Azara Campus of Assam Don Bosco University. Please see below for details.
- Admission will be given on the basis of past academic record and performance at the Entrance Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Candidates offered admission will be required to pay the requisite fees and complete all admission formalities within the timeframe given in the admission notice (generally within 10 days of the Entrance Test / Personal Interview).
- At the time of admission, the candidates must produce:
- Originals of mark sheets for verification.
- Proof of date of birth
- Caste/Tribe/Community certificate if applicable
- Student health form duly filled
Entrance Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview
9 May Apply before 7 May
6 June Apply before 4 June
4 July Last date for Application: 2 July
Venue: Azara Campus, Assam Don Bosco University
Note: Entrance Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview will be conducted on the same day. The process is expected to take about 6 hours.