No events found
The main campus will be located at guwahati, considered the gateway to the North East. Nestled in the serene Tapesia Gardens, spread over 270 acres of undulating hills, off NH 37, the state-of-the-art campus that is being planned and developed will be an uplifting confluence of natural beauty and architectural excellence.
Campus facilities include:
- Wi-fi enabled e-campus
- Ergonomically designed classrooms.
- State-of-the-art laboratories and central library.
- A basket of e-databases.
- Functionally efficient administrative blocks.
- Canteens, cafeterias and a departmental store
- Gymnasium, auditoriums, conference halls, amphitheatre.
- Recreational facilities, sports and athletic facilities.
- Post office, bank and business complex.
Students can further avail the tastefully set up hostels for men and women keeping in view their comfort, in a friendly and homely environment. Unlimited water and power supplies are added benefits. A health care centre for any health related emergencies has also been provided.