Obtain our prospectus from:
- University Office at Azara, Guwahati
- Select Branches of HDFC Bank (a list of branches is available on our website)
- Our Institutions: Don Bosco College, Tura; Don Bosco Schools at Agartala, Dibrugarh, Dimapur,Imphal, Kohima, Kokrajhar, Maram; Don Bosco Social Institute, Tezpur; Don Bosco Technical School, Shillong, Don Bosco Youth Centre, Itanagar.
You may download the application form from our website: www.dbuniversity.ac.in
Cost of Prospectus: Rs 600 (Rs 650, if applying by post), payable in cash or DD in favour of ‘Assam Don Bosco University’
How to apply
Visit the online application page of the University website (www.dbuniversity.ac.in/a), use the Application Number and Activation Key (password) provided to you to access the application form, follow the instructions given and enter the required information.
Fill in the application form enclosed in the prospectus and post it to Registrar (Admissions), Assam Don Bosco University, Airport Road, Azara, Guwahati – 781017, Assam.
- Admissions will be given, on a first-come-first-served basis, into preferred branches (according to availability of seats), from the date the candidates fulfil the eligibility criteria, i.e., have the result of the qualifying examination and the entrance test. At the time of admission, the candidates must be accompanied by their parent(s).
- At the time of admission, the candidates must produce:
- Originals of mark sheets and entrance test score cards for verification.
- Proof of date of birth
- Caste/Tribe/Community certificate if applicable
- Student health form duly filled.
- Candidates who are shortlised for admission are to pay the admission fees in cash (non-refundable) in the College Office before 5.00 pm on the day of admission. If this is not done, the admission will stand cancelled.
- The balance fees payable are to be paid within 7 days by DD, in favour of “Assam Don Bosco University”, payable at Guwahati. Failing this, the admission shall stand cancelled and the seat offered to other candidates.
If you are applying before the declaration of the results of the qualifying examinations or of the results of the requisite Entrance Test, you must visit the website later and enter the required marks. Those who have applied using the enclosed application form too should enter the required marks using the Application Number and Activation Key (password) provided in the prospectus.
ENTRANCE TEST (DBU-GET) FOR B TECH
- Those who do not appear for JEE or State Entrance Tests must appear for Don Bosco University Graduate Entrance Test (DBU-GET).
- The DBU-GET for BTECH will examine the candidates on their proficiency in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics at the Grade XII level.
- The DBU-GET for BTECH (Lateral Entry) will examine the candidates on Mathematics, Computer Science, English Usage and the discipline into which they seek admission.
- BTECH Entrance Test may be conducted at the following Centres: Azara Campus, Assam Don Bosco University, Don Bosco Schools at Dibrugarh, Imphal and Agartala; Don Bosco Technical School, Shillong and Don Bosco Youth Centre, Itanagar. However BTECH (Lateral Entry) Tests will be conducted only at Azara Campus, Assam Don Bosco University. The university reserves the right to cancel any of the test centres.
- The Entrance Tests for BTECH (Lateral Entry) will be followed by personal interviews on the same day. The entire process is expected to take about 6 hours.
May 9, 2015 - for candidates applying before May 7, 2015)
June 6, 2015 – for candidates applying before June 4, 2015) (includes BTECH – Lateral Entry)
July 4, 2015 – for candidates applying before July 2, 2015) ) (includes BTECH – Lateral Entry)
Commencement of Classes
- BTECH (Lateral Entry): 13 July 2015
- BTECH (Regular) : 30 July 2015